The Functional Forum is the world’s largest integrative medicine conference. On the first Monday of every month, this new concept in practitioner education, “medutainment”, brings together the latest health news, functional medicine research, practice development and health technology in an upbeat, entertaining way.
We curate the industry’s leading innovators in a mixed-media format that combines interviews, TED-style talks, videos, audience interaction, and music, all archived for free forever on our YouTube Channel.
We scale our influence through empowering community in every corner of the globe, encouraging and facilitating local community events around this monthly content.
This comes at an exciting time for functional and integrative medicine, not only clinically, but also in the innovative business models being developed around the country. With health politics raising more questions than answers and with technology changing the healthcare landscape for good, there has never been a better time for health innovation.
Who should attend?
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs